The Tile Installer’s primary responsibility will be the installation of custom tile in residential and commercial projects.
- Custom residential tile installation
- Commercial tile installation
- Work with field superintendents, jr. installers and other installers effectively
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience of installing tiles (ceramic, marble, granite, etc.), laying out work, repairing and tile patching, preparing sub-surfaces, sealing surfaces, waterproofing, caulking, and grouting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the installation of tile, stone, and granite.
- Ability to read technical drawings, math calculations (measuring, addition/subtraction, multiplication/division, ratios, percentages, dimensions, basic algebra, geometry, and their applications), oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to perform physical activities pertaining to the essential functions of the position: Requires considerable use of arms/legs and moving of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, kneeling, carrying, and lifting 50-100 lbs.
- Detail and task-oriented, dependable, and professional.
- Customer service skills
Only Applicants with Contact Information will be Considered